Ever had an urgent legal matter but struggled to find someone to answer your questions quickly? Now you can cut through the red tape and book a call with a senior lawyer directly through our website. Book a time slot that suits your schedule and receive a call from a lawyer whose expertise matches your questions – it’s that simple.
In many industries nowadays it seems quite natural for customers to desire quality on-demand services, quenching a broader societal thirst for people having what they want, when they want it.
It’s no surprise then that, in light of these demands, we are living in a business climate where phrases like “streamlining”, “productivity”, “time efficiency” and “cost-effectiveness” are central to a company’s operations.
However, when it comes to the law, these phrases don’t match up with a traditional perception of legal services as bureaucratic, opaque, costly and untimely.
The opacity of traditional firms is something that analysts believe needs changing. According to Lawyer Monthly’s predictions for the Legal Industry in 2019 the firms that empower the client are those that “deliver a modern and transparent experience that can adapt to the needs of the client.”
At Linkilaw, our mission has always been to change that traditional perception of the legal sector: instilling an ethos of legal solutions that can be timely and economical whilst retaining quality, transparency and expertise that are based on a real understanding of our clients business needs.
“Clients want a clear and transparent relationship with external lawyers, which often requires a flat fee or other arrangements that give them more control in managing their budget.” – (Fernando Pelaez-Pier, Director of the Lawyers Management Program at the IE University)
Timely expertise, recognizing the need for legal advice on-demand
- With our Legal Sessions you get legal advice from a Senior Lawyer in 24 hours.
- Avoid bureaucracy with direct booking on our website and the ability to reschedule or cancel in just one click.
For entrepreneurs, by entrepreneurs
- All our senior lawyers are “handpicked” and have passed our Linkilaw quality control assessments.
- You will receive expert legal input from lawyers who really understand the needs of start-ups and growing businesses.
Clarity and transparency to cure uncertainty
- We understand legals can be overwhelming.
- You can opt for a legal advice session with a senior lawyer, or a legal strategy session with our legal team.
- Making legal language simple and clear – our lawyers speak ‘human’.
With the launch of Linkilaw’s new Legal Advice Session it’s now easy to get the quality, transparent and on-demand legal solutions that your business requires.