1. So I don’t have to listen to that “right to erasure” joke again
2. To concentrate on helping the 3% of customers left on my database
3. To avoid more restless nights, worrying about how to pay that 20m fine
4. To restore the word hype back to its rightful place, sitting just after A.I.
5. Allow the IT team to go back to ‘Monster Hunt’
6. Until Hugh Jackman stars in …. “Data Breach: The Facebook Revenge”
7. To see what those newly minted GDPR consultants do next
8. To start my career as a GDR consultant, advising companies how to break into East Germany